Friday, August 20, 2010

How come men don't care anymore? Or least don't care about me? All men want is a quick lay or a total bitch. But when you are nice they step all over you.

I sat there, looking at your beautiful face
Hoping that maybe you would feel a trace
A small place in your heart for loving me
But all you care about is being free
Keeping me as an option is fine by you
Saying you aren't looking is simply not true
I'm the problem, I'm the defect
I'm the one that your words have wrecked
And yet with all your strength and brains
You are still just a man that remains
Unattached, frightened and cold like the rest
In your stupid mind you think you're the best
But you couldn't be more wrong
Cause to be a dick you don't need to be strong
All you need is insecurity and shame
So you can coward behind your name
I hope you know I now hate you
Because with the years, you never grew.

No comments:

Post a Comment