Sunday, January 8, 2012

Love overcomes all obstacles

I want to go the Buddhist temple on Sunday and learn abut mediation. I need to learn how to meditate better. I need to let my mind take me places where I can feel what I imagine in my mind. If I imagine a beach I want to be able to feel the humidity, the sun resting on my shoulders, the smell of the seawater... Etc. the next 3 months I am dedicated to get back in touch with my soul. From now on I am feeding only my soul. Not my mind, not my heart, not my impulses, not my stomach, but my soul. The soul carries the spirit and it needs to be well fed for the spirit to dwell within you as you.

Ok I'm going to try and exercise. I'm going to let go and see what comes out when I'm not trying to think about what to write. Ok here goes:

I'm running faster and faster I go reaching what? An empy balcony? A place for me to hide?
What am I running from? Maybe the music is inspiring this. Beethoven always made me think of climbing stairs.... Or maybe it's the movie I was just watching. Everyone was running away form each other? Wow this doesn't even make sense does it. Maybe I can give myself one sentence and go from there.

Here's my second attempt at that with a random sentence to get me going. I'm going to find a note and go from there:

Sometimes I feel alone.. Like no one's out there that cares but I realize... There is! They just aren't in any premise to get to me. Being alone isnt that bad. I get to explore the dimensions of my mind and soul. I get to be in relationship with Irina and get to know Irina better. I can raise myself up to be better than ever before. I can teach myself to do things I never thought were possible.

And a note for Jon:
<3 thank you for bringing back the innocent little girl. At the end of the day our purpose in life is to stay true to the little kids inside us. They are the ones that carry our purpose and meaning. Me and u first connected when we were young and unhurt by the world's cruel deliveries. Now we are older, and reaching out to each other is still what brings us hope and a deeper meaning and trust in the magic of the world around us. I'm patiently awaiting for April.

No comments:

Post a Comment