Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Love is on Fire

OK, so Saturday, after my accident, I decided not to let it beat me and still go out and enjoy my night. Me, Chris and Darrell went to the Coors Light Maxim party at the Commodore. It was fun and it was awesome to be around some old friends. It was fun. Sunday I woke up with the accident still on my mind but then I decided....what the hell am I doing? So I left and went to go pick up Kristen and go to a photo shoot on the beach in Vancouver. Then we did the rest of the photo shoot at Adam's house. (our producer) It was hot but I'll leave those details out for now. Lets just say as each day goes by I am getting more and more comfortable with myself and my body. Monday we we went to Vancouver to mix beats and figure out the lyrics to the song we are recording tonight. Yesterday me and Kristen worked with Cleo out in Van and then had another bikini photo shoot at Third Beach in Stanley Park. I realized I need try to work on my expressions and body language some more. Well that's all for now. Just wanted a quick update.
P.S. I'm super worried about my girl. If she goes to jail...I'm gonna cry for way to long... and I will be so lost... She's my pillar. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment