Saturday, July 17, 2010

Problems, Problems

Problems come and problems go.
Today a problem came. I smashed up someones car. Pretty dumb move but it was a complete accident. Now, I sat in my bed crying for a couple of hours, thinking my summer is going to be ruined. I figured since I have to cancel my vacation now, I shouldn't be allowed to feel happy or have fun. After the couple of hours of feeling hopeless and depressed, I got out of bed and sat up. I looked at myself in the mirror and asked myself: "Why are you like this? Why are you letting this get to you so much? So what we are in bad economic times... So what you don't have the money to pay for the damage? So what? That is not a reason why you should stop living your life!"
I then just started doing my makeup and straightening my hair not knowing why. I told myself I am not going to let this bad experience ruin my night, my summer or my life. I just need to learn from it. Now I am going to be much more careful backing up. And yes I have to cancel my vacation but maybe it was all for a reason. Maybe it saved me from something worse. And maybe this way I will be more motivated to work towards a Hawaii vacation in the winter. As for the 4 grand I owe now... the universe will help me if I keep strong. It will show me the way. An opportunity is going to come my way. I know it. I just need to keep in a resourceful state.

Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment